There are no words for these smart lederhosen. Instead of the classic suspenders, it comes with a snappy traditional belt. If you're more of the type who prefers to wear your lederhosen without suspenders, but still doesn't want to miss out on traditional design, you've come to the right place. Fine embroidery adorns the bib, the leg sides and the classic knife pocket. The rustic buttons, together with the colour-contrasting, reinforced outer seams, give a down-to-earth look. Practical trouser pockets at the front and back offer space for your belongings.
But the Oliver has even more to offer. The cuddly suede was carefully tanned - an elaborate and lengthy process that was lovingly carried out by hand. This created the creamy, antique brown tone that gives these traditional lederhosen their natural charm. The lightweight suede leather nestles smoothly and softly around the figure and adapts a little more with each wear. The pleasant wearing comfort is further improved by the adjustable lacing on the back.
No matter how you look at it, these lederhosen are a true beauty and each piece is unique. Made in Bavaria, in limited numbers and with a lot of dedication - you don't see such lederhosen on every corner.
5 reasons for the Oliver Lederhosen: :
- Made of cuddly and durable suede leather, which looks particularly rustic with its earthy antique brown
- Fine leather belt as a worthy replacement for the usual suspenders
- Traditional embroidery, rustic buttons and knife pocket for an authentic design
- Excellent fit, thanks to adjustable waist and adaptable material
- quality from Bavaria - only a selected number of copies available