This Bavarian shoe made of soft goat nappa leather is the perfect footwear to round off a rustic traditional outfit: combines classic elegance with high wearing comfort and completes the rustic Bavarian outfit.
As is the case with carefully crafted leather shoes, the shoe adapts perfectly to the foot of its wearer after a short period of time. Although the goatskin is naturally supple and soft, the shoe needs some use at church visits, folk festivals or in the beer garden to achieve the optimal fit.
The shoe comes with classic leather laces.
Not to forget: If you wear Bavarian shoes, you should also wear matching socks. In our wide selection you will surely find the right models.
Here are 5 pretty good reasons to put on our Bavarian shoes and not take them off at all:
- Classic cut made of soft goatskin - comfortable from the first moment you wear it
- Quick lacing - classic leather strap with asymmetrical lacing on the outside of the shoe
- Stable and non-slip sole with visible outer seams - traditional look, modern workmanship
- Is new, looks older - individual spots and irregularities give a quaint-rustic look
- Meticulous workmanship and outstanding quality