These lederhosen could almost pass for an heirloom from grandfather. But it is more likely that it will be your new "leather" in a refined vintage style. Over time, the patina becomes even more beautiful and authentic.
In addition, these lederhosen rely on a snappy leather belt instead of conventional suspenders. The rustic belt buckle with the Bavarian coat of arms adorns the traditional, elaborately embroidered bib. Elegant traditional buttons adorn the leg sides, while further embroidery completes the overall picture. With the knife pocket and the practical trouser pockets, there is enough space for all the belongings that a traditional costumer carries with him.
The natural gradients and patterns bring out the unique splendor of the leather. This little masterpiece was made entirely in Germany with great care and attention to detail.
5 reasons for the Peter Lederhosen:
- Wildbock leather with antique wash - looks almost like a family heirloom
- Comes with a smart traditional belt
- Supple, lightweight material and adjustable waistband for a perfect fit
- Quaint look with traditional buttons and embroidery on the knife pocket, bib and leg sides
- production in Bavaria by master craftsmen - exclusive design in limited quantities