Even new, the Baldi looks as if it has experienced countless festivals. But over time, the patina becomes even more beautiful and authentic. The soft suede leather adapts better to the individual fit with each wear, and the unique marbling becomes more and more characteristic over time.
In addition, these traditional lederhosen rely on a smart leather belt instead of classic suspenders. This slightly more unconventional style looks particularly snappy and is perfect for those who have never really been fans of suspenders or are simply looking for some variety. The rustic belt buckle is located over the traditional, intricately embroidered bib. Noble traditional buttons adorn the leg sides, along with other embroidery. In the knife pocket and the practical trouser pockets there is room for all the necessary belongings of a man.
The natural gradients and patterns spare no effort to bring out the unique splendor of the leather. This little masterpiece was made entirely in Germany with a lot of care and skill. That's why it's a limited edition - quality over quantity.
5 reasons why a man simply has to have "Baldi":
- Wildbock leather with antique wash in smoky brown - looks almost like a family heirloom
- Comes with a smart traditional belt
- Supple, lightweight material and adjustable waistband for a perfect fit
- Quaint look with traditional buttons and embroidery on the knife pocket, bib and leg sides
- Production in Bavaria by master craftsmen - exclusive design in limited quantities