The Markus is short, earth-colored and brings pomp to every traditional outfit with its eye-catching, bright embroidery.
The elaborately tanned leather is almost only a decorative accessory, because the embroidery simply attracts everyone's attention. So, if you want to be really eye-catching at the next wedding, festival or Sunday family reunion, these traditional lederhosen are definitely the right choice.
Now back to the leather: the suede leather offers a perfect fit. It does not have to be worn for a long time, as it is soft and comfortable to the wearer right from the start. For a perfect fit, the waist size can be adjusted, and the leather lacing on the waistband provides an additional 4 centimeters of leeway. The matching belt ensures that everything stays in place. This proves to be particularly practical when it comes to the traditional roast pork dinner in the restaurant and the delicious food takes up a little more space in the belly.
In a nutshell:
- Soft suede leather in an elegant earth colour - very high wearing comfort
- Exclusive, bright embroidery with classic alpine motifs - perfect for traditional celebrations
- leather lacing on the waistband - for the perfect fit
- Traditional thick outer seams - for the rustic look
- Dashing belt with rustic buckle