Leather pants "Jakob": Tradition meets modernity
The medium brown lederhosen "Jakob" has a feature which you usually cannot find on other Bavarian leather pants: Instead of the traditional flap with bib and buttons, this leather pants is equipped with a modern zipper. This ensures the same comfort you know from your beloved favorite jeans. At the same time the lederhosen "Jakob" offers more beautiful details than any jeans: soft, medium brown suede leather, produced to a high quality standard. The special cut of this short lederhosen secures a perfect fit, even without suspenders. The classic leather lacing at the back of the waistband makes sure that the leather pants stay in place so you do not have to be afraid of unwanted glances at longer stays at the beer garden.
"Jakob" and its adornments
The leather pants "Jakob" is not only equipped with elaborate small embroideries at the leg ends and pockets, but also with traditional thick outer seams and deer horn look buttons. Therefore it perfectly combines traditional details with modern practical features. Wherever it is comfortably warm and you can show your uncovered legs, this leather pants is your perfect choice.
The spacious front pockets, a back pocket and an additional side pocket for the traditional Bavarian hunting knife, make this lederhosen even more practical. The pockets ensure proper storage space for all everyday items you need for a visit to the beer garden.
"Jakobs" five points
- soft and smooth suede leather - stout and robust leather, perfect for longer leisure trips
- traditional details - rustic charm buttons and classic "Hirschfänger" side pocket for traditional Bavarian hunting knife
- exclusive embroideries all around the front pockets, the side pocket and the leg ends
- combination of practical and classical features - zipper at the front and lacing at the back of the waistband
- thick outer seams - for the classical Bavarian lederhosen look