High quality Bavarian Lederhose "Adam" casual-chic with belt and embroidery in rustic Bavarian style
Finest buckskin-leather, excellent prepared, with typical Bavarian ornaments and deer motive embroidered - with these characteristics the Bavarian Lederhose Adam comes along. The preserved chic of a typical Bavarian pants survives because of the old-antique design and the dark brown coloring.
Young, modern and casual fits the Almbock Bavarian gem, with the included and perfect fitting belt. This replaces the typical suspenders skillfully and is with the deer at the belt buckle an absolute eye-catcher.
Further highlights are the big seams at the trousers leg and buttock, the rustic bavarian buttons, which are also attached on the trousers leg and the embroidered knife bag sidewise of the Lederhose.
Great attention to detail and also practical - key, mobile phone and purse can be stored in one of both pockets in the front or the one on the back. Also the lacing on the waistband in the back is responsible for an optimum fit.
5 Points how the Bavarian Lederhose Adam combined old-antique with casual-chic:
- 100 % buckskin leather was processed for this Lederhose in professional manufacturing
- Ornaments and deer embroidery at the pockets and on the trousers leg contribute to the old-antique style
- A proud deer at the belt buckle of the in the scope included belt decorates the modern Bavarian Lederhose and gives casual-chic
- Rustic buttons on the trousers leg and big seams sidewise as well as on the buttocks ensures a rustic Look
- Enough space for valuables offer the two trouser pockets in the front and one back pocket