Classic Bavarian shoe "Salzach" made of soft suede leather in dark beige
You can wear leather pants with sneakers, but only with the right footwear like the Bavarian shoes "Salzach", your look becomes authentic. On the one side, the shoe is classic chic and on the other it is very comfortable. As classic Bavarian brogues, this shoe completes the rustic Bavarian costume.
As usually when it comes to carefully manufactured leather shoes, the shoe adapts perfectly to the shape of its wearer after being worn for a short period of time. The goat suede leather is already smooth and soft from ground up, but for the perfect fit, the leather shoe has to be worn a few times to church, to folk festivals or beer gardens.
"Salzach", dark beige Bavarian shoe with the "extra"
The dark beige suede leather is exquisitely tanned and processed. Therefore, the model "Salzach" is very special. On top of that: small irregularities make each shoe and color individual. The Bavarian shoe already comes with tiny, charming and intended stains in the leather, for what previously the grandfather had to wear his shoes for 20 years.
Leather laces as standard or optional fabric laces as reserve are included in order to complete the look. Please remember: If you wear leather shoes you also have to wear matching socks. For sure, you can find the suitable socks in our wide selection.
5 good reasons to put on "Salzach" - and never take them off again
- Classic shape made of soft goat suede - comfortable to wear from the first moment
- Tied fast - classic leather laces with asymmetric lacing on the outer side of the shoe
- Spare pair of laces (fabric) included - just in case
- Robust, durable and non-slip sole with visible outer seams - traditional look, modern processing
- Is new, looks older - individual spots and irregularities for an original rustic look