Exclusively garnished leather pants "Arlberg" with multicolored embroidery
It is short, black and has striking multicolored embroidery, which make every Bavarian costume look stunning: Our lederhosen "Arlberg" made of buckskin. Embroideries of flying eagles, deer and Edelweiß flowers, exclusively selected by our designers, garnish this exclusive model.
The elaborately tanned suede leather appears almost only as an embellishment next to the striking embroidery. Therefore, if you are planning to attend a weeding or any other festive event, this leather pants is definitely the perfect choice.
Returning to the leather: black suede with the perfect fit
Suede leather does not have to be worn for a long time before it fits you comfortably. It feels smooth on your skin and sits perfectly comfortable from the very first day. To ensure the perfect fit the leather lacing can be used to change the width of the waistband by up to 4cm and additionally matching leather suspenders add the best possible grip. This is especially helpful when friends or family invite you for a traditional roast pork and the food takes up some extra space in your belly. For the perfect fit on your legs you can also use the adjustable leather lacing, which ensures a high wear comfort, even after a couple of hours.
A short summary of benefits our leather pants "Arlberg" has to offer:
- soft suede leather in elegant black - high wear comfort
- exclusive, multi-colored embroidery with classical alpine-theme - perfect for traditional celebrations
- leather lacing at the waistband and leg ends - for the perfect fit
- thick outer seams - for a rustic look
- traditional flap with bib and horn buttons - completes the classical Bavarian look