Tightly fitting leather pants made of brown used-look nubuck buffalo leather
This lederhosen is brand-new, but looks deliberately old. Whomever wishes to own an old heirloom by their grandfather makes the perfect choice with this model.
The leather pants` elegant embroideries strike your attention only after the second glance. But once they do, they really catch your eye! The curved ornaments and the lacing at the leg ends add a very rustic touch, as the model is equipped with leather lacings instead of the classic button line. Similar to the leather lacings at the waistband that lets you adjust the width individually, the leather lacing at the leg ends ensures the perfect fit.
High wear comfort thanks to nubuck buffalo leather
The high quality, soft and smooth buffalo leather forms the basis for the traditional and professional processing at the tailoring. The end result is a rustic lederhosen, which looks impressing. The leather pants owns its rustic used-look, which is extremely popular among experts, to the partly lighter and partly darker color gradient. It looks like this lederhosen has been worn for years, even though a brand-new model leaves the production.
Where to wear this brown antique used-look leather pants?
That`s quite simple: It doesn`t matter! Next to occasions such as weddings, birthdays, visits to the beer garden and barbecue evenings, the lederhosen "Lothar" is also the perfect wardrobe for folk festivals such as the Oktoberfest in Munich. With this lederhosen you are always well dressed!
Our model "Lothar" in summary:
- leather lacing instead of button line at the leg ends - real smooth and soft
- elaborate embroideries at the flap, legs and pockets
- adjustable waistband through leather lacing and adjustable pair of suspenders - for the perfect fit
- buffalo leather in antique used-look - partly lighter spots and wear marks on a brand-new lederhosen with modern cut
- traditional large side pockets plus small pocket for traditional Bavarian hunting knife - enough room for all everyday items