These Bavarian Lederhosen are an absolute must-have in a man's wardrobe and an indispensable element of traditional Bavarian fashion. Made of high-quality leather, it is an investment for life. Once acquired, it accompanies its owner on all his adventures and only becomes more beautiful over time.
The short Lederhosen Alois impresses not only with its comfort, but also with its aesthetic appearance. It is made of soft suede leather, which adapts more and more to the figure of its wearer with each wear. It is advisable to buy the pants in the current clothing size, even if they may be a bit tight at first. Thanks to the back lacing of the waistband, the pants can be adjusted by up to 4 cm.
The trousers not only impress with their wearing comfort, but also with their visual advantages. It is finished with great care and provided with beautiful details that make it very special. Normally, the leather acquires an antique finish over time due to regular wear, but the Alois model has had this "vintage look" from the very beginning. The natural grains of the leather as well as the intricate embroidery make these suede pants an extraordinary eye-catcher. A lovingly designed traditional belt with a noble buckle sets an additional accent. Contrasting outer seams and a knife pocket on the side round off the rustic overall picture.
- High quality and very soft goat leather with a rustic antique look
- Extraordinary black embroidery
- A suitable leather belt instead of traditional suspenders combines tradition and modernity
- Attention to detail with rustically buttons and a beautiful belt buckle
- The pants fit comfortably due to the soft leather and the adjustable lacing on the back