The knee length classic made of suede leather: "Fritz" and its fine extras
Good things take time, as an old proverb says. This proverb fits as if it was specially made for our short lederhosen "Fritz", as alone the tanning and processing of the deerskin takes up to six month. Once the delicate embellishment in form of embroideries find their way onto the shimmering leather in rustic used-look, even more time has passed. Time which is definitely worth it as every lederhosen is a beautiful unique model which really looks like its elaborate manufacturing process was very time-consuming.
The individual spots and natural color gradient appear almost like they are painted and yet the Bavarian Almbock tanners just highlighted the natural structure of the leather.
Convincing beauty for - well, every occasion
Due to the cut and texture of the leather this lederhosen actually fits every outfit. It is comfortable enough for long visits to the beer garden, festive events such as weddings, but also for everyday at the office. The modern cut and leather lacing at the waist and leg ends ensure the perfect fit. Should the nicely embroidered suspenders not match with the rest of your outfit, you can easily remove them at any time.
Not to pompous, but just right are the light beige embroideries: They follow along the rustic outer seams at the legs, encircle the flap with bib and decorate the sideward Bavarian hunting knife pocket. In addition, elaborate motifs decorate the leg ends.
5 points, which absolutely speak on behalf of the knee length lederhosen "Fritz"
- high-quality, elaborate, unique - soft suede leather with individual color gradient and lighter spots
- delicate squiggled embroideries in light beige - decorative beauties around the flap with bib, side pocket and leg seams
- trimmed on old in perfect used-look - a real collector's item, brand-new and unique
- double-embellished leg ends - leather lacing for the perfect knee-length fit plus decorative horn buttons
- with or without suspenders - modern cut and perfect fit due to removable suspenders and leather lacing at the waist