If you are not a great fan of suspenders you will love the dark-brown knee-length lederhosen "Bismarck"
Traditionally every lederhosen comes with suspenders for the classic Bavarian costume look. However, if you don't like suspenders and prefer to wear your lederhosen more slackly the leather pants "Bismarck" is just perfect for you. For the perfect fit without suspenders, our experienced Almbock designers equipped this lederhosen with a modern cut and leather lacing at the waistband and leg ends. Just like a second skin the exquisitely tanned suede leather fells very comfortable on your hips and legs.
If you have enough of the flap, bib and buttons while dressing and undressing you will highly appreciate another features this model provides: Instead of the traditional flap with bib and buttons the lederhosen "Bismarck" is equipped with the much-loved zipper.
The mixture is what makes it work: Old meets new
Color, cut and embellishment of this knee-length lederhosen are all rather traditional: The lederhosen comes with elegant deer horn look buttons at the waistband and embroideries at the leg and pockets. The small pocket on the side for a Bavarian hunting knife is of course also a must. In addition, the rustic light outer seams create a beautiful contrast to the soft antique-style buckskin and small spots add an indented "used-look". This way this leather pants look just like it has already been worn in the second generation.
5 points, which make the lederhosen "Bismarck" distinctive
- antique-brown buckskin - it is soft and fells almost like a second skin
- zipper instead of flap with bib and buttons - perfectly comfortable and practical
- elegant embroidery - for a little glance on legs and pockets
- robust light outer seams at the leg ends and back - indispensable element in antique used-look
- Rustic charm buttons at the waistband and leather lacing at the leg ends - chic details for an all-round rustic touch