Classic colors - modern cut: Almbock traditional suit in chestnut brown
Yes, chestnut brown is indeed a classic color. The combination of the small pocket edging and collar in dark green and the elegant cut results in a jacket which does not only look great but also fits very comfortably.
The perfect traditional suit for festive events such as family gatherings or important meetings at the office? Chestnut brown does actually fit at any time. If you wish to look elegant in your everyday life you can wear this traditional Bavarian janker at any private occasion as well.
Classic cut, perfect fit
The perfect fit guarantees one thing: It makes sure you cut a good figure. By our experienced Almbock-designers this suit was designed with a modern cut on a traditional basis. Rustic charm buttons and classic front pockets round off the perfect traditional look.
On the outside the janker is equipped with soft, non-scratching cotton felt and on the inside with comfortable artificial silk. The cotton felt resists wind and weather, without being too thick.
For the deep winter you need some more functional clothing - but for long cool summer nights, cloudy autumn days or mild spring evenings in the Alps this traditional Bavarian jacket is definitely a great choice.
Janker’s „Best of“
- deer horn look buttons - traditionally on front side and sleeves
- Four straight cut pockets on the front and one hidden pocket on the inside for small personal items
- Soft, comfortable cotton felt - resistant to wind and weather
- Slightly bolstered shoulders - ensures the perfect silhouette
- Traditional color combination of chestnut brown and dark green - chic and modest