Deerskin pants chamois tanned "Ernst August" (antique brown used)
Highly exclusive deerskin pants, made in the heart of Bavaria, the Bavarian Forest. The extremely complicated manufacturing process, the choice of finest materials and the perfect fit make this deerskin pants to an absolute collector's item with unique features.
- Deerskin chamois tanned, that means very complicated manufacturing process, which extends over several months from the raw material (skins) to the creation of processable leather - (duration: 6-9 months).
- Use of 100% pure natural ingredients. The leather pants is an absolute natural product which has been produced in many individual steps exclusively by hand.
- Natural coloring of deerskin with purely organic wood dyes.
- Antik-used-look, that means the deerskin pants is intentionally trimmed in a final method to "quaint" and "old". So the leather pants looks as if it would be already several decades old. This look is very popular with true connoisseurs.
- Euro-deer, that means deerskin from the surrounding forests of Bavaria and Austria. No mass production! Each leather pants has its personal touch with individual characteristics such as scars or scratches (eg by the deer fight with rivals). These features are deliberate and underline the uniqueness of each deerskin pants.
- Limitied Edition of only a few pieces.
- Made in Germany (Bavaria), i.e. guarantee of the highest quality standards. This pants lasts a lifetime!
× × cm
100% chamois tanned deer leather
The bavarian lederhosen is cut normal. (see size chart just above)
The bavarian leather pants has in size 50 a length of about 50cm. (By comparison: size 56 has a length of about 51 cm)
The Model in the images is 1,83 inches tall, weighs 80 kg, and wears a size 52. Size 50 would also fit, but then sits skin tight.
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.
Customers ask customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this article!