Deerskin pants chamois tanned "Ernst August" (antique brown used)
- Deerskin chamois tanned, that means very complicated manufacturing process, which extends over several months from the raw material (skins) to the creation of processable leather - (duration: 6-9 months).
- Use of 100% pure natural ingredients. The leather pants is an absolute natural product which has been produced in many individual steps exclusively by hand.
- Natural coloring of deerskin with purely organic wood dyes.
- Antik-used-look, that means the deerskin pants is intentionally trimmed in a final method to "quaint" and "old". So the leather pants looks as if it would be already several decades old. This look is very popular with true connoisseurs.
- Euro-deer, that means deerskin from the surrounding forests of Bavaria and Austria. No mass production! Each leather pants has its personal touch with individual characteristics such as scars or scratches (eg by the deer fight with rivals). These features are deliberate and underline the uniqueness of each deerskin pants.
- Limitied Edition of only a few pieces.
- Made in Germany (Bavaria), i.e. guarantee of the highest quality standards. This pants lasts a lifetime!
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.