Stunning beauty: short leather pants "Jonny" in antique used-look
Once you put on the short lederhosen "Jonny" made of tanned goatskin you will wish to not take it of ever again. It is soft, fits you perfectly and has a very unique color gradient. Unlike your great grandfather who had to wear his lederhosen for decades for it to become real comfortable, this exclusive Almbock lederhosen guarantees the perfect wearing comfort from the very beginning.
This is due to the elaborate manufacturing process of the fine goat skin. It takes up to six months of time and craftsmanship to create the light and dark brown spots, which make the lederhosen look slightly worn. Every lederhosen is an absolute unique piece, as no color gradient and structure is exactly alike.
The perfect antique look
Thanks to its modern cut, round off leg ends, adjustable suspenders and lacing at the waist this leather pants fits perfectly. For the perfect antique look there is something missing though? In case of the lederhosen "Jonny" it is the dark colored embroidery on the legs, the light thick outer seams and the real deer horn buttons, which make sure the perfect Bavarian costume look is complete.
Practical for visits to the beer garden or the Oktoberfest are also the spacious, decorative front pockets as well as the classical side pocket for the traditional Bavarian hunting knife. To make sure you don't lose your belongings, the back pocket can be closed with a horn button.
The only acceptable alternative to the lost lederhosen of your grandfather - all summarized in 5 points:
- soft, softer, goatskin - rich brown, light and dark spots decorate the elaborately tanned leather
- real horn buttons and light, thick outer seams - perfect for the Bavarian costume look
- Made in Bavaria - exclusive model crafted in the heart of Bavaria
- modern cut and perfect fit - looks like an old heirloom by your grandfather, but fits perfectly thanks to its modern cut
- practical pockets with large storage space - nicely decorated with darker seams