The Lederhosen Dominik with their traditional belt is unbeatable. The leather belt is a casual alternative to the classic suspenders and gives the pants an unconventional touch. In the middle, a noble belt buckle with a deer crown is proudly emblazoned. Depending on your mood, the suede leather pants can be worn with or without a belt. With its antique vintage look in the color hazel, it always looks good - whether elegantly combined with a traditional shirt or casually with a T-shirt.
The special thing about suede leather is the individual color gradients and the small grains. As a natural product, they are even a sign of quality and are appreciated by connoisseurs. This quaint character is complemented by traditional Bavarian details. Alpine embroidery in subtle colors adorns the knife pocket and the legs of the pants. Elegant traditional buttons and robust outer seams underline the original and natural charm of the lederhosen.
The practical trouser pockets offer enough space for the indispensable things that a man wants to have with him at parties. And so that the belly also has enough space, the waistband has an adjustable lacing on the back. The supple suede leather already feels like a second skin. When you slip in, you immediately feel the high quality, which is mainly due to the careful craftsmanship.
5 good reasons for our Dominik
- Including traditional belt instead of suspenders - rustic eye-catcher with noble clasp
- Made of high-quality wild suede in a rustic hazel colour, which has been carefully trimmed to look old
- Traditional design in the spirit of Bavarian down-to-earthiness: harmonious embroidery, reinforced outer seams
- Lacing on the back and the adaptability of the leather ensure an optimal fit
- Handmade, high-quality one-of-a-kind