Bavarian Lederhosen Sissi antique-used goat
Exclusive suede leather for ladies: "Sissi" an absolute one-of-a-kind leather pants
"Sissi" is one of our Bavarian lederhosen models which needs quite some time for manufacturing. Alone the suede leather which is deliberately trimmed old, spends between two and three months in the traditional tannery. In the heart of Bavaria, it is then shaped into chic, short leather pants. This model is designed in the short Bavarian pants-style and therefore perfect for summer days and evenings - respectively for any other occasion where short pants and free legs can be shown.
"Sissi" - our little, supple jewel
Due to the complex tanning process, the dark brown buckskin is soft and smooth on the skin. What a pity that "Sissi" is intended as short Bavarian pants, it would be nice to have more of this leather on the skin! In turn, it is a pretty good idea to show as much leg as possible in the summer heat at the beer garden.
Nevertheless, there is sufficient antique-looking leather surface to admire the individual leather applications and embroideries. Slightly raised above the surface, they are noticeable under your fingertips.
Soft, easy-care, individual
Chamois tanned leather makes the short Bavarian lederhosen especially soft and supple. The leather pants come with a nice feature: There is a small leather lacing incorporated into the waistband, which gives a scope of about 4 centimeters in the waist. This can be used to adjust the lederhosen for the perfect fit.
Lederhosen "Sissi", as unique as the unforgotten empress
- Individual color gradient and spots in rustic used-look - every model looks unique
- Small buttons at the leg ends - every model as has its unique order of buttons
- Adjustable waistband - a small lacing at the waistband ensures the perfect fit
- Traditional flap with button at the waistband - decorated with leather appliqué
- For traditionalists: classic hunting knife pocket plus spacious front pockets for cash, key and everything else you want to carry with you
- Made in Bavaria with a great deal of passion for detail
- High-quality materials, manufactured by experienced tanners
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.