The Marlene dirndl blouse is so comfortable to wear that you don't want to take it off. The fabric is made of lace and cotton, which is also non-iron. The cuddly elastic waistband under the chest also contributes to the wearing comfort.
The dirndl blouse allows each wearer to adjust the neckline individually, depending on their mood and occasion. The narrow ribbon can be adjusted as desired and thus allows variations from a deep to a higher closed neckline. The blouse is suitable as a chic "underneath" for a bodice in combination with leather pants or a traditional skirt as well as for a complete dirndl in strong colors.
The 5 proofs of how great the Marlene dirndl blouse is:
- Loving production in Germany
- Conjures up the desired décolleté - variably adjustable neckline thanks to narrow ribbon
- Typical rustic motifs - floral patterns decorate the lace
- Comfortable and breathable cotton lining
- Elastic waistband under the bust for best wearing comfort