Short and sweet: The goat leather pants "Graz" with gallant girdle
Oops? These dashing Bavarian lederhosen miss even more than just words to describe. Actually, they come with a stylish Bavarian belt instead of classic suspenders. A proud stag sits on its belt buckle, surrounded by rustic ornaments. If you belong to the type that shows his lederhosen rather without suspenders and still doesn't want to give up a traditional design, then, you are right here. Bib, outer legs as well the classic knife pocket are adorned with fine embroideries. The buttons are made of real horn and complete the native optics together with the reinforced, colorfully contrasted outer seams. There is enough space for storing your belongings in the practical trouser pockets which are located on the front and back.
But the Graz offers even more titbits. The supple goat leather was handled by courtesy of chamois tanning - a very complex and long process which is implemented through careful craftsmanship. Thereby, the creamy, antique brown color occurred in order to provide this natural charm to the Bavarian lederhosen. The light goat leather lays supply and softly around its wearer's figure and snuggles a little bit better each time. This comfy wearing comfort is additionally improved through the adjustable lacing on the back.
No matter how you look at it, these Bavarian lederhosen are a true beauty, every item an unique one. Manufactured in Bavaria, in small quantity but with huge dedication - such lederhosen aren't seen on every man.
An ode to the Bavarian lederhosen "Graz" in 5 steps:
- Made of supple and durable goat leather which appears quite rustic with its earthy antique-brown
- Precious leather belt with old brass buckle as worthy replacement for the usual suspenders
- Traditional embroideries, buttons made of real horn and knife pocket for an authentic design
- Excellent fit thanks to the adjustable waistband and the adaptable material
- Quality from Bavaria - only an exquisite selection of products available