Deerskin pants chamois tanned "Carl Alexander" (antique dark brown used)
Highlights of the deeskin pants:
- Chamois tanning with a preparation time between 6 and 9 months.
- Raw material from "Euro-deer", that is deerskin from surrounding forests of Bavaria and Austria.
- Made in the heart of Bavaria, the Bavarian Forest. Thus, very high level of quality, attention to detail and the warranty for the use of purely natural ingredients.
- Coloring of the leather with 100% natural wood dyes.
- Antique used look, that means the leather is trimmed to an "old" look in a complex process and acts as if it was very old. Very popular with genuine connoisseurs.
- Extremely soft leather with scars and individual characteristics on leather.Since the leather comes from wild deers, living in the wild, scratches and scars may occur - e.g. scratches through the struggle with rivals. These are deliberate and re-emphasize the absolute individuality and uniqueness of each deerskin pants. Each leather pants is therefore unique with individual characteristics and therefore not mass produced!
- A deerskin pants maintains because of its high quality leather and its processing a lifetime.
- Scarce edition of only a few items.
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.