Deerskin pants chamois tanned "Carl Alexander" (antique dark brown used)
Leather fixative for faded colors
Leather protection and Impregnation spray
White bavarian shirt Laurentius
Bavarian shoes darkbrown nappa S5
Bavarian socks long (brown)
Bavarian vest Ammersee (blue)
Wash Concentrate for leather and skins
Highlights of the deeskin pants:
- Chamois tanning with a preparation time between 6 and 9 months.
- Raw material from "Euro-deer", that is deerskin from surrounding forests of Bavaria and Austria.
- Made in the heart of Bavaria, the Bavarian Forest. Thus, very high level of quality, attention to detail and the warranty for the use of purely natural ingredients.
- Coloring of the leather with 100% natural wood dyes.
- Antique used look, that means the leather is trimmed to an "old" look in a complex process and acts as if it was very old. Very popular with genuine connoisseurs.
- Extremely soft leather with scars and individual characteristics on leather.Since the leather comes from wild deers, living in the wild, scratches and scars may occur - e.g. scratches through the struggle with rivals. These are deliberate and re-emphasize the absolute individuality and uniqueness of each deerskin pants. Each leather pants is therefore unique with individual characteristics and therefore not mass produced!
- A deerskin pants maintains because of its high quality leather and its processing a lifetime.
- Scarce edition of only a few items.
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.