Bavarian lederhosen short Magnus goat (dark brown)
Bavarian belt King Ludwig (darkbrown)
White bavarian shirt Laurentius
Bavarian shoes goat suede Starnberg used-look S17
Bavarian vest Ammersee (blue)
Rustic Bavarian Lederhose "Magnus" with elaborate embroidery designed with love
A really special piece, with many lovely incorporated details, is the Bavarian Lederhose "Magnus". The traditional style is reflected by deer graphic embroidery and many ornaments, also the rustic charm buttons at the waistband and the end of the trouser adds to the rustic appearance. Our highest quality standard have been fulfilled by the 100% manufacturing with Buckskin-leather.
The material is very comfortable and fits really well. Individually it?s up to you, if you want to wear the detachable suspenders with fine embroidered elements witch are included in the scope of delivery. The suspenders can be worn for an optimal fit or for a perfect matching outfit. In addition more typical Almbock features can be discovered: two practical pockets are on the trousers front, a back pocket is located on the side of the back, a small and decorated knife pocket is on the right side and big external seams at walking pace and buttock are specific characteristics of our products.
Following 5 details of the Product accentuate the Bavarian Lederhose specialties:
- Best quality and highest wearing comfort because of 100% processing of high-quality Buckskin-leather
- Expensive embroidery at the flap, leg and buttock which are manufactured in fine work and big external seam at walking pace and buttock
- High quality deer horn buttons at waistband and the side of the trousers leg
- Two pockets at the front, one back pocket and an embroidered knife pocket insert themselves into the overall view
- The scope included and detachable suspenders are adjustable in their length and ensure an optimum fit - they perfect the rustic Bavarian look
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.