Bavarian lederhosen short Julius old-antique goat leather (brown)
Bavarian Charivari with genuine horn CH16918
Bavarian belt with bavarian lions brass-silver (antique brown)
Bavarian shoes goat suede Salzach dark beige S18
Bavarian socks long merino wool (natural flecked)
Bavarian vest Quirin exclusive (blue)
A Masterpiece - Bavarian Lederhosen in old-antique style with particularly impressive embroidery made of finest goat leather
The short Bavarian Lederhose "Julius" shows detailed motives of the Alps and ornaments on an high quality Buckskin leather. Despite the expensive subtleties the Lederhosen is driven by an rustic traditional expression because of the covered color design in brown and beige.
Also the classically knife pocket on the side and the big seams on the Lederhosens outside complete the old-antique picture skillful.
Not only the main material - 100% goat leather - is a tribute to the high quality, also the processing details like the rustic buttons or the adjustable and included suspenders. Our designer created a perfect fit and a modern cut. Ttwo pockets at the trousers front and one at the side of the back of the Bavarian Lederhosen gives the final traditional look.
5 reasons why the short Bavarian Lederhose "Julius" is the perfect companion for every occasion:
- Expensive embroidery according to the motto of the Alps, located at the Lederhose as well as at the suspenders - they gave the Product tradition and charm
- The lovely decorated and detachable suspenders are included in the scope and promise an optimum fitting
- Best quality is given by the processing Bockskin-leather, the deer horn buttons which are located at the waistband and trousers legs and the big seams of the product
- Functional are two big pockets at the front, a back pocket on the trousers side and a typical knife pocket also on the side of the Lederhose
- The old-antique look of the Lederhose is reflected by the Material and the color-design in an natural brown and beige
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.