Bavarian lederhosen Franko old-antique goat (brown)
Old-antique Bavarian Lederhose "Franko" in a traditional knee-length made of exclusive Buckskin-leather
The deer is "jumping" on the rustic Bavarian Lederhose Franko. Graceful and picture-perfect is the quaint Lederhose with deer motive, oak leaves, flower tendrils and fine ornament embroideries at the fly, the end of the trousers legs and buttock. That is brought out particularly well at the high-quality buckskin-leather because of the individual brown color structure.
Typical for the Almbock Bavarian Lederhose and perfect matching to the rustic style are the big seams on the side, fly and the back of the knee length Lederhose.
Included in the scope of delivery are the embroidered and traditional suspenders, which can be attached on rustic bavarian buttons at the front and back waistband. Furthermore lacing on the trousers leg and waistband ensure an optimum fit of the trouser. Practical and another Detail of a classic Bavarian Lederhose are the attached knife bag sidewise and for the valuables two big pockets at the front and one back pocket is available.
5 Reasons indicate the high quality knee pants in an old-antique look:
- Soft buckskin-leather with an individual color structure in natural brown
- Expensive embroidery decorate the Bavarian Lederhose from whereever it is viewed from
- The suspenders which are included in the scope ensure an optimum fit as well as the lacing at the trousers legs and the back of the Lederhose
- Further details are the rustic waistband buttons and the traditional decorated knife bag
- Two big trouser pockets at the front side and one on the back side offer enough storage space for valuables
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.