Bavarian Lederhose "Barthel" in a traditional style and kneelengh
This traditional Lederhose in a kneelengh is a very good example for a modern and extravagant traditional Lederhose. The antique Bavarian Look comes into its own because of the design and covered colors. The expensive embroidery in a light beige at the lap, leg and buttock contribute the trousers extravagant appearance. Further details are exclusive bavarian buttons at the lap, the decorated knife pocket at the side of the Lederhosen, two trouser pockets at the front und one on the side of the back, as well as the scope included and embroidered suspenders for the Bavarian Lederhose perfect fit. Lancing at the trousers leg, waistband and belt buckles round off the rustic overall impression.
The following 5 product detail of the Barthel Bavarian Lederhose will demonstrate how tradition and modernity can be matched
The dark brown Buckskin Bavarian Lederhose is not only an eye-catcher because of the style, also because of the soft material in high quality it is particularly comfortable to wear.
- Expensive broidery and ornaments at the front- and the backside distinguish the Bavarian Lederhose because of their exclusivity and attention to detail
- The processing of best materials demonstrates the using of 100% goat leather and quaint waistband buttons
- The suspenders are size adjustable, embroidered and included in the scope – they are responsible for the perfect fit and a coherent appearance
- Also the lancing with leather straps at the trousers leg, waistband and belt buckles contribute to a perfect fit
- Typical for an Almbock Lederhose is also the buttoned flap and the big seam on the Lederhosen outside