A belling deer on a dark brown Bavarian costume belt
When comes it to the question "suspenders or belt" opinions tend to differ sharply. Both are rustic-chic in their own way, depending on who wears them, with which lederhosen and to which occasion… The exclusive Almbock leather belt including the belling deer on the leather belt buckle is definitely a statement. The belt with the antique-silver applications is for sure a real Bavarian costume belt. The high quality leather is produced in Germany in a very natural look. This means that you can find fine structures on the leather, which perfectly complete your rustic Bavarian costume outfit.
Bavarian costume belt in action!
There are for sure moments in which traditional lederhosen suspenders are just not the right accessory. But how to hold your leather pants in place then? Of course with a traditional Bavarian costume belt. This leather belt matches with jeans, cloth pants as well as with shorts - wherever you want people to see the Bavarian style deer on an elegant leather belt.
To fasten the belt you just need to use the robust metal spike to adjust the length of the leather belt.
5 very good reason to combine this belt with your Bavarian costume outfit
- chic, heavy leather - Made in Germany with high quality cow leather
- deep brown color with antique-silver embellishment - high contract belt buckle with wide silver border
- Bavarian style application on belt buckle - silver belling deer
- robust fastener - thanks to metal spike and carefully processed holes in the leather
- holds your Bavarian lederhosen, jeans & co. in place - perfect match with Bavarian pants, office trousers and casual outfits