Almbock silk scarf with fringes (green)
Chic in green - A silk scarf with fringes for the perfect Bavarian costume outfit
Silk scarfs are real flatterers on the skin. They are smooth and soft, they don't scratch and don't have to be worn in. You just need to unpack it and hang it around your shoulders. This green silk scarf with its delicate fringes and the fine flower pattern is a real rustic accessory, which perfectly completes your Bavarian costume outfit.
That counts for dirndl dresses, Bavarian bodices with leather pants as well as for classical blouses, blazers and shirts. If you want be dressed traditionally like your grandma to church this scarf is a must. On the one side covered shoulders and décolleté are considered modest and on the other side the silk scarf keeps you warm when it gets cold outside.
Small but nice: Scarf with fringes as an accessory
One very nice advantage of this high-quality silk scarf is also its size. Folded it is so small, you can easily fit it in any purse. If it gets colder you just take it out and put it on your shoulders.
A very casual look is also created by just letting it loosely hang from the pocket of your tight lederhosen. Also for the office the silk scarf can be used to make your rather strict office outfit look a little more casual and give it a delicate green shimmer.
5 really good reason to treat yourself with this chic silk scarf in green
- Delicate, fine fringes - 100% pure silk used to create a rustic looking Bavarian costume scarf
- And again delicate and fine - long fringes tied with a knot, which smoothly lay on your shoulders and neck
- A real all-rounder - neck and shoulder warmer and rustic accessory for Bavarian costume style
- Rustic ornaments with flower patterns - tone-in-tone with matching green silk
- The magical silk - warms you on cold days and keeps you cool an hot days
Fragen zu diesem Produkt?
Sie möchten einen Rückruf erhalten?
Gerne können Sie auch kostenlos unter 0941 599 527 60 anrufen.